Here are the top five reasons you should consider selling your home this fall:
1. Inventory is still low. Within certain price points, there are more buyers than there are properties available. Here is a link to a recent NAR report that explores in further detail the recent buyer activity happening in our market.
2. There is still less competition. Since inventory is still low in most parts of the country and here in Central Florida, there are some price points where there aren’t enough homes and multiple buyers situations happening. Moreover, the buyers that are the most serious about buying are looking now. Click here to see the latest buyers report that shows how strong the demand is. Why else would they be trying to buy a home during the holiday season?
3. The process will be quicker. Lenders are very strict now, and they aren’t issuing pre-approval letters unless they know buyers are completely qualified. This means most buyers will have passed all lending hurdles. They will have held their credit pulled, given their bank statements and tax returns, and had their employment verified. When you have a buyer, odds are they will be able to get a loan. Click here to see the latest report from Ellie Mae.
4. There has never been a better time to move up or move down. Since interest rates are still low, if you want to move up, you could still buy a bigger house for a lower payment. If you want to move down, you can sell your home at the highest possible price.
5. Isn’t it time for you to be done with it? If you’ve been thinking about selling your property for a while and you’ve been holding off or watching the market, this is a really good time for you to be done with it so your goal of selling your property is accomplished before next year.
For more on why now is a good time to put your home on the market, click on this link.
If you have any questions or you think you want to sell your home, don’t hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email. I’d be glad to help you.